THE MUSE is seeking submissions for its Fall 2009 anthology. We accept works in the following categories:
We may award cash prizes* to the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners in poetry, prose, & art.
· SSC students, faculty, and employees may enter original works for publication (no limit on submissions); however, only students are eligible for cash prizes.
· No entry fee required.
· All written works submitted must be in Microsoft Word and transmitted via email or labeled disk/CD.
· Artwork should be submitted on disk or via email attachment as a jpeg (journal printed in b/w only).
· Those submitting works must fill out a permission of publication form for each entry. You will find these forms outside Scott #109-8, Scott #109-6, and by the Sigma Kappa Delta bulletin board in the Scott Building.
· Deadline for entry is October 26, 2009